What’s A Dental Crown?
Do I Need A Crown?
There are two main reasons patients may need or want crowns. The first reason deals with the cosmetic. Patients with crooked or stained teeth will want crowns to hide the imperfections. The second reason is functional. Dental crowns provide strength and stability to weakened teeth. So if you have a cracked tooth, dental fillings, implants, or root canal, a crown adds stability.
How Long Do Dental Crowns Last?
Is It Painful To Get A Dental Crown?
What Are The Benefits?
- masking cosmetic imperfections from staining and discoloration
- restores fractured, chipped, cracked, or decayed teeth
- strengthening teeth that have large dental fillings
- restores tooth appearance after root canal treatment
- permanently whitens teeth
- straightens crooked, rotated, and malpositioned teeth